Tuesday 12 April 2011

Road Gig Barrie On

Home to Kempenfelt Bay and known for its waterfront ice sculptures in the winter months and it’s art in the summer………spending the weekend at the Mansion Night Club/Yuk Yuk's Comedy Club doing my shows while knitting lol.  The audience was lively and fun, thanks for coming out Gerry!
Thought I might stick around for the after the show entertainment , I knew it was a prelude of what was to come for the rest of the night.
Decided to see the local hot spots instead….rolled into a strip mall kind of thing with a bar and a whole bunch of cars. This says hot spot to me if I ever saw one. So I pay the four dollars cover charge and wonder what I’m getting for my four bucks. I give the place the once over and it’s packed. I stand over by the dance floor and the music was pretty live and then I realize that I got way more bang for my buck.
The Ladies were out and living large! girls in tube tops and spandex in minus 2° ?  Risky but hey it’s Barrie and they are used to the cold.  Cougars/hot older women.... were on the prowl….grrrr.  What really stood out in lovely Barrie was the guy with a girl on a dog leash and she was sporting stockings and a black tutu. Now that’s worth four bucks all day long!
Thanks for having me Barrie; I can’t wait til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment